Life is But a Google - Episode 7 - Deb's Tech Wish list

Here it is, my Tech Wish List for 2021! If you are looking for ideas for tech gifts for others or for yourself, you’ll appreciate this episode. Included in my wish list are items I am hoping to see under my tree or items that I currently own and hope to give to others this holiday season. And some are on my “dream” wish list.

#1 is an Apple Air Tag 




#2 UV phone sanitizer




 







#3 Belkin Face Tracking Phone Mount



 


 







#4 Philips SmartSleep Wake-up Light


 









#5 Cricut machine (Joy, Explore or Maker)




 



#6 Audio Sunglasses




 



#7 Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headset




 








#8 Apple Watch Series 7




 







#9 ORORO Women's Heated Jacket with Battery Pack and Detachable Hood




 

 

 

 





#10 Samsung Frame TV (Smart TV)







Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy dreaming of techy gifts.

Deb



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site