Would You Know How to Teach Students About Artificial Intelligence?

Artificial Intelligence Impacts Us Every Day

AI, or Artificial Intelligence, is a part of each of our lives and the lives of our students, whether we realize it or not. 

Here are just a few examples of how AI can impact our day.




There are many more examples to mention. The examples above are ones that came to my mind at the time of writing this post.

What About Teaching Students About AI?

I've been facilitating an online class about artificial intelligence through ISTE U. Being a part of ISTE U, I have the wonderful opportunity to learn and gather resources from my online colleagues throughout the course, "Artificial Intelligence Explorations and Their Practical Use In School Environments".

Below, I have collected some of the resources, projects and examples of AI that could be used in a lesson or project in your classroom. Click each hyperlink to be taken to the resource. 
  

I'm learning so much from my ISTE U colleagues. They are a wealth of knowledge and ideas. How lucky am I!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site