Links and Loves - Tech backgrounds, AI, Brush Ninja and What I'm Doing This Weekend

Hello! How was your first full week of November?


Check out these free November downloadable tech backgrounds.


Since I am completely immersed in all things artificial intelligence right now, this post caught my eye. I would love to use my Amazon Alexa smart speaker in a classroom. The difficult part is that any smart speaker needs to be connected via wifi, which is pretty tricky when you are using school wifi. I need to revisit using my Alexa smart speaker in school to see if this is even possible.


Speaking of AI, I was helping a teacher this week to create a Google Form quiz, and I showed her how to use the artificial intelligence built in to Google Form Quizzes to generate the right and wrong answers. Have you tried this yet?


Another thing that was on my list of things to try was Brush.ninja! I discovered this animated Gif maker on this Instagram post from Learning In Hand.  I created two gifs using Brush.ninja. The first one was just for fun to learn all of the features and the second one is a way that I could see students creating Gifs to share our school’s word of the week. For the second gif, I used my Asus touch screen Chromebook to write the letters. This was fairly simple and supports the idea that physically writing a word helps us remember the word much more easily.



I hope your weekend is a great one. I'm looking forward to a Friday night football game, watching this on Amazon Prime Video and possibly making some of these.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site