Links and Loves - October backgrounds, Presentation Backgrounds, New Gmail, Inspiring Quotes

Welcome to October Everyone!


Here are some beautiful October backgrounds for your devices.


I frequently create Google presentations and so do many of our students. I found this site helpful for finding some free and well designed templates to use. A PowerPoint template can be converted to a Google Slides presentation. In Google Drive, click on the gear icon and then on settings and then on convert files upon upload. Then upload the PowerPoint file into your Google Drive.


On October 16th, the new version of Gmail will officially replace the old version of Gmail.
Personally, I’m loving the new Gmail and I especially am impressed with the smart compose feature!

Everyday I try to be the best version of me that I can. Lately I have been finding inspiration in quotes from others.

I found #10 is one I particularly like for preparing my mindset to start new or difficult tasks.


Curricular Connection

This is a fantastic FREE site for creating flowcharts, diagrams and charts. Draw.io integrates with Google Drive to make the saving process seamless. Check out all of these examples!  Draw.io has training materials and is fairly easy to learn.  I’m quite impressed with the variety of templates and tools available. I imagine Draw.io is used by many technical colleges and businesses.


I hope your weekend is a great one. Enjoy the Fall season and make the best of your time with your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site