Links and Loves October 14, 2022 --> GoGuardian Teacher Share Scenes, Canvas Icon Maker, Canvas Message Observers Who


How was your week? I hope you have a restful and/or fun weekend ahead. My husband and I have plans to visit our son in college. UW Whitewater (football) plays UW Oshkosh tonight and then fall baseball starts tomorrow (baseball). I love this time of year where the outside temps are cooler and yet we can still enjoy the outdoors comfortably. 

This week I listened to two new podcasts and enjoyed one more than the other. Before I share the two podcasts, have you noticed that some podcasts are now requiring a subscription to listen to certain episodes? I'm not ready to pay for additional episodes for any of the podcasts that I listen to. Not yet anyway.


The first podcast, which I really enjoyed, is called Best Friend Energy from The Home Edit. I've been following Joanna and Clea for a long time on social media and Netflix. It shouldn't be surprising that I enjoy following two people who are into organization and creating stunning spaces. The first episode made me laugh and smile throughout the entire 30 minutes.

The second podcast, Digital Learning Podcast,  by Matt Miller and Holly Clark I found to be a bit dry and the content didn't keep my attention. I know quite a bit about Blended Learning, which was the topic, so I wasn't really learning anything new. Perhaps this is why I found myself losing focus and thinking of other things. I'll still listen to the next episode and continue to give this podcast a listen.

Anyway, this week's Links and Loves covers several updates to platforms that we use often in our district: GoGuardian Teacher and Canvas LMS. I hope one of these is useful to you.

See you next week ðŸ¤—

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site