Links and Loves - October 7, 2022


TGIF and happy homecoming to Oshkosh North Spartans! It's been an enjoyable week of activities and dress up days. I remember the fun I had in high school playing in the marching band (I was a percussionist) and attending the Friday homecoming football game. 

Do you have weekend plans? I plan to work on some upcoming webinars that are scheduled for November and December. I also want to bake something for fall. Maybe this or this. I'll also be helping my mom winterize around her home and put out a few fall decorations. And of course watch the Green Bay Packers play in London on Sunday morning. 

Here are this week's Links and Loves. I hope your weekend is enjoyable and that you find time to enjoy the fall colors if you have the changing of seasons or carve a pumpkin.


Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site