Links and Loves October 21, 2022 -->

 

Image created using Cocomaterial

TGIF everyone! This week was a long one. I hope you are doing well and that your week was a good one. Do you have weekend plans? I'll bet you can guess what I'm going to be doing. Watching fall baseball at UW Whitewater where my son, Ryan, is a student athlete. The weather is going to be amazing (70° and sunny) and we have so much fun with the parents and players. I'll also be spending time outside doing yard work and grilling out. I love summer weather in October!

Here are this week's Links and Loves which include sites with open resources for use in instruction. Enjoy!

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site