12 Days of Techmas - Day 10 - Wizer.me

Welcome to my 12 Days of Techmas! 



During this holiday season, I will be sharing 12 technology gifts for you to explore, use and integrate into your classroom or work.

Day 10 is Wizer.me!
Create and share free interactive worksheets with your students online.


  • Add video, audio, images and a variety of question types, all wrapped in a beautiful, engaging & easy to use app.
  •  Share with students via Google Classroom or any learning management system.
  • Save time with automatic checking & grading, or review one by one to give more personal feedback.  Feedback can be given with text or an audio recording.
  • Browse the Wizer.me collection of FREE digital learning resources created by other teachers.




Happy Techmas Everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site