Links and Loves - December 9, 2022: Custom Emojis in Google Chat, Canvas Grades Feedback Update

Hello colleagues and friends.  How was your week? It's such a busy time of the year. My family had to put down our dog, Wrigley, who has been with us for 12 years.  Boy do we miss him! 


This past week I had the privilege of attending the SLATE tech conference. It was amazing to see all of the Wisconsin tech coaches and fellow district tech enthusiasts in person once again!  A group of nine educators from Oshkosh helped to run the Coding and STEM playground and my friend Teri and I presented a session on 30 Minute STEM Lessons.  I also was able to attend several sessions and take in some keynote speakers.  I'll be sharing some of my learning with you in future posts.



Here are this week's Links and Loves.

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site