Links and Loves - December 2nd, 2022: SLATE Presentation on STEM in 30 Minutes, December Tech Backgrounds, Canva examples, Google Slides Timer


Happy December all! How was your week? This week felt busier than most. I've been going non-stop. I finished my latest read and really enjoyed it, but now I need a new book recommendation. I'm hoping to read quite a bit over the holiday break. Let me know if you have any great book recommendations. I'll share the list with all of you on my next post.

In this week's Links and Loves I share my presentation on STEM in 30 Minutes for a conference that I am attending next week, December tech backgrounds,  a variety of ways that students and I have been using Canva and a Google Slides Timer extension that I've been loving. 

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site