Links and Loves December 16, 2022 - Google Workspaces Webinar, Ditch Summit 2022, Canva Image to Text Feature, Cha Cha Just for Fun

 


It looks like we might have a white Christmas where I live in Wisconsin. Somehow snow just makes everything look pretty. Did you see my post this week on Instagram for my #MondayInspiration? There is something about snow at this time of year that boosts our spirits and puts people in a good mood. ☃️

I'm looking forward to reading over the holiday break. Here are some book recommendations from followers who filled out the form in the December 2nd post. Thank you for sharing. I plan to read as much as I can over the holidays. If you have a book recommendation let me know.

The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves 

The Giver of Stars by by Jojo Moyes 

Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate 

The Idea of You by Robinne Lee (I read this and loved it! This book is being made into a movie)

Mary Jane by Jessica Anya Blau (I read this book and really liked it!)


Here are this week's Links and Loves

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site