Links and Loves - Friday, September 10

Hello Friday! Links and Loves are my way of sharing interesting finds from my week.


1.  Here are a few podcasts that I enjoyed on my commute

How to Help Struggling Readers in Grades 6 - 12
Smart Thinking Podcast - Look for the Leaders

2.  Have you seen this special video message? Being an empty nester once again, this message made me tear up a bit. 

3.  Something I'm not sad about is this! Are you ready? I'm a big fan!

4.  I was reminded of this fun tool when a colleague asked me how to create rainbow text.
5.  This site lets you see what the Internet was like 10 years ago today. I find this interesting and I think students might too! Tomorrow would be a memorable day to look at this site (9/11/21)

6.  I enjoyed trying to guess these AI generated movie images. I'm impressed with how well some of the images depicted the movie. Artificial Intelligence is a topic I'm always trying to learn more about.

That's a wrap for this week. I hope you have a great weekend filled with  👨‍👨‍👧 🏈 🎉 I'll be doing the same.

laptop wave

Deb





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site