Books I Enjoyed Reading This Summer

Whew! It's been a while since I've written a post on here. Let's talk about one of my favorite pastimes, reading! My summer was a nice balance of work and finding time to enjoy my hobbies of reading, gardening, baseball, cooking and traveling. I enjoyed reading and listening to many books over the summer. Here are my top three picks to share with you. I'm also on Goodreads if you'd like to see other books I've read and connect with me there.



What books did you read this summer or are you currently reading? I'd love to hear from you.



Comments

Holdstrups said…
I read Concrete Rose - the Prequel to The Hate You Give (after which I read On The Come Up). A GREAT series by a great author!

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site