Links and Loves - WriteReader, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Canvas-Make a Copy Feature, A Gift, Three Finger Swipe Tip and What I'm Listening To

I hope your week went well. The weather in Wisconsin has been incredible this week! 

Here are this week's Links and Loves

WriteReader looks like a great way to create ebooks online. This app is free and has a useful start-up guide


I grew up reading Ripley's Believe it or Not books, so I was excited to find this website!


Here is a video I created on how to make a copy of a Google Doc for every student in Canvas. You will create the document first and then create a copy for every student in Canvas. The students can work on the document right in Canvas and they will have a submit button available to turn in the document. 


I recently received a Phiro Pro from a participant in the AI course that I teach. The participant is the CEO of the Robotix company, which is based out of India.  This product has so much potential for middle and high school students. And it is LEGO compatible and works with the Scratch programming site. They are also creating a programmable robot with AI capabilities to be revealed soon.  I can't wait to work with the Phiro Pro!


Quick Tip


Three Finger Swipe

Did you know that on a Chromebook, you can swipe up with three fingers on a trackpad to view all of your open windows? Click the tab key to select each open window.  Swipe down with three fingers to open the window you have selected.

What I'm Listening To
This week I listened to The Smart Thinking Podcast called "Parents Just Don't Understand" and I loved the message it gave. Especially with Parent / Teacher conferences right around the corner.
----------------------------------------------------------
Have a beautiful weekend, educator friends. I'm going to my niece's bridal shower 👰 and watching football 🏈 on Sunday. It's going to be cold 🥶 in Wisconsin, so maybe we will have our first fire in the fire place. 🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site