Links and Loves - Canvas Calendar, Fall Cricut Ideas, Alexa for Your Car, Most Used Extensions

What's new for you this week? I've been enjoying homecoming week and all the school spirit from students and staff. #GoSpartans!

This week's Links and Loves:
I found this post to help a colleague with sharing a Canvas calendar through a Google calendar to help with easy access for parents and students. 


I'm inspired by all of these Fall Cricut projects. I'm hoping to find some time to explore these further and do a little decorating in the Innovation Lab. 


Did you know that there is now an Amazon Alexa for your car? Perhaps I will put this on my wish list for the holidays!




Here are a few extensions that I have been using on a regular basis: Extensity, Wakelet, Eyedropper and Screencastify. Do you have a favorite extension that you use daily? I'd love to hear about it.

Quick Tip:

Did you know that when in present mode in Google Slides, you can tap on the B key to turn your slide black? Or you can tap on the W key to turn the slide white. To go back to your slide, just click again on the B key or the W key again. This is a great way to pause or get the attention of your audience.

What I've Been Reading:

I finished the novel, The Perfect Wife by JD Delaney! It was a psychological thriller that kept me interested in the story throughout. I enjoyed the connections to artificial intelligence and was surprised by the twists and turns of the plot. Time to choose a new novel. Any suggestions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article plus the rest of the site is also really good.

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site