Links and Loves - New WeVideo Feature, A Celebratory Video, Phone Distractions, IKEA for the Win, What I'll Be Doing on Spring Break

It's almost Spring Break and time for us to unplug, rejuvenate and catch up on some rest.



Here are a few quick links and loves from my week.


This week I worked with students on advanced features in WeVideo. They did some pretty amazing video edits!  I can't wait to see the final products. Also, WeVideo announced a new feature this week called Linked Resources. Students can now link a Google doc, presentation or spreadsheet. I am imagining the possibilities that this will bring!


I attended the Oshkosh Community Celebration on Monday. I was so honored and appreciative of the video that was made on our behalf to say thank you for the amazing Rudoy grant that we were awarded last year!


This week I listened to a podcast from "The Porch" about how phones can drain us and take us away from being present and living in the moment. Here is the video version of the podcast.  


A colleague shared this amazing post from IKEA. You simply have to check out the difference IKEA is making for people with disabilities.

During our break I hope to take a few pictures with this. I also hope to listen to this and read this as I head to Florida to watch my son play college baseball and soak up some rays of sunshine. ☀️ Have a great break everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site