Back to School 2018-2019

And so begins my second year at Oshkosh North High School, home of the Spartans!


I've been fortunate to work with many creative and inspiring educators over the past 25+ years. 

But, I can honestly say that the group of educators that I currently have the fortune of working with at Oshkosh North High School is, by far, the staff that feels most like a family. This group of amazing teachers teach whole heartedly and with so much compassion. 


I love our Spartan Family!!  

Here are a few of my colleagues as we captured selfies of our first day of the 2018-2019 school year. 




We're ready to own this school year, to create amazing memories and experiences and to celebrate each day with Spartan Pride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site