QR Codes - The Next Big Thing

This is what a QR code looks like!


I could take the time to write all about QR codes or even make a tutorial about them, however, there are so many great resources already on the Internet on QR codes, that I've decided to use them to tell you about this neat tool.

What is a QR code?  Learn what they are here.

Find great ideas of how to use QR codes in the classroom here.

Check out these great resources on QR codes in this Livebinder.

Here are some more ideas on how to use QR codes in the classroom.

Click here to see one way to make your own QR code.

Here is the Google presentation I made to help explain QR codes to our 5th grade class.



Here is the QR reader, Quickmark,  that I downloaded for our students to use on their laptops. It worked very easily!

We have been using QR codes with our students and I have downloaded an app on my android phone.  Check out possible apps here.

Well, that about wraps up my resources on QR codes.  If you would like a live demonstration of how QR codes work, I'd be happy to show anyone who stops by my classroom.  I definitely think younger students would benefit from using QR codes to take them to different sites on the Internet. I know our students absolutely love using these for learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site