Links and Loves


Have you seen this video from Appleton East HS that went viral? Officer Jack Taschner is one class act resource officer. I love the positive energy and fun he brought to the student section.



This week I listened to Chop Wood, Carry Water on Audible. (Thank you for the recommendation Jackie.) This book is read by the author, Joshua Medcalf, and is a story about living life and perseverance. I love that it helped me to reflect on my own life and experiences.  Click here for some of the inspirational quotes from the novel.



Have you heard of the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast by Matt Miller and Kasey Bell?  I listened to a few episodes this week and they are fantastic for a Google Guru like myself. (Thank you Naomi Harm for the recommendation.)


Check out the TI - Innovator Rover Programmable Rover!! This programmable robotic vehicle that drives conceptual curiosity in math, science and coding. (Thanks for sharing Rick.)




Has anyone tried Smart Lab for the Smartboard? Games make learning fun. This is geared toward elementary students. I recommend Flippity.net games for any grade level.

Happy first day of Fall everyone. Enjoy the sunsets, the beauty of the turning leaves and Friday night football games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase