Links and Loves



Who will play #TeacherStats with me? Share your results by adding your downloaded image to this Padlet.



Kahoot launches a new collection of math games. I hope that Kahoot doesn’t forget about the literacy, science, tech ed teachers and others out there. More Kahoot collections coming soon?


How To Geek gives us a reminder of how to take screenshots on pretty much any device. I use screenshots all of the time as a technology integrator!


Video: How Do Different Social Media Platforms Affect Your Mood?  You may be surprised by what you hear.  Here are classroom support materials including a student handout. More from Above the Noise.

What I’m listening to on Audible  - not my typical genre, but I'm definitely hooked.

What I’m reading professionally  - I love the Maker Movement as I am a natural "Maker" myself.
Check out the bookshelves I made this past weekend for our home office / spare room.

Happy Friday everyone-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site