Links and Loves

New Weekly Post

I've been thinking about writing a weekly "Links and Loves" post for a while now. Throughout each week, I come across so many inspiring and useful snippets of information from the Internet and the Blogosphere.  I also curate ideas and interests that I'm exploring. These great finds are just too good not to share. 
So, here begins the first of many "Links and Loves". 




Hurricane Harvey's devastation from space - viewed through sliding interactive images. And incredible photos of Hurricane Harvey (that aren’t too graphic to share with your students).




I’ve been listening to the podcast How I Built This with Guy Raz non-stop on my commute to work each day. How I Built This is a podcast about innovators, entrepreneurs, and idealists, and the stories behind the movements they built. This podcast is so motivating and intriguing!!


Digital Bellringers - Make the most of the first few minutes
of class when you have your students’ attention. Yep, here are


What I’m working on: Names, Names, Names and more Names. Starting a new school year brings the challenge of learning many, many new names.


Here’s to all of us educators as we head back to school. #YouAreAppreciated!




I hope your weekend is enjoyable,
Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase