Links and Loves November 4, 2022 - Explore Boards, Emojicopy, Tech Backgrounds, Claw Name Picker, Mathigon, Green Screen in Canva, Funny Bathroom Pass Video, Confetti Cannon

 


Wow! How is it November already? Time to start thinking about that Thanksgiving meal. I love getting recipes from this young lady that I follow on Instagram. She has 4.8 million followers, so I guess she knows what she is doing. November also means I'll be busy with some work on the side. I have two up coming webinars for SimpleK12. I'm teaching another round of an online course on AI for ISTE U and I will be presenting at the SLATE conference at the beginning of December.  I'm living the dream and loving every bit of it!


Here are this week's Links and Loves. I hope you have a great weekend and find time to slow down and enjoy time with family and friends. I'm planning to slow down a bit and take in a movie, some football and read a book. 

Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

A Personal Story - My Healthy Journey of 2015