Links and Loves - November 18, 2022 - Chrome Browser Tip, Blooket Explore Board, TikTok Teacher Life Hack for YouTube Videos

 

Hello Colleagues,

This week's snow in Wisconsin was not something I was ready for. I'm still in the mood for fall colors, fall recipes, fall mild temperatures. .  . pretty much all things fall. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I just want to hold onto fall until then.

The past two weeks have included a perfect balance of enjoyable cooking, readingwebinars, professional development and projects with students.  

What are you doing this weekend? On Saturday I will be hosting a webinar on Using the Chrome Browser to the Best of its Ability. I really enjoy webinars on Google and this one is going to be fabulous! I also need to plan a Thanksgiving feast for our family. If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it is enjoyable and the food is delicious. 

Here are this week's Links and Loves. Enjoy!

Deb


Click here to view in full screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site