Links and Loves - September 23, 2022


How was your week? The weather has been beautiful in Wisconsin! I'm finding it difficult to be indoors without a window all day. I miss being able to work near a window with sunshine or better yet, work outside on my porch or deck like I often do in the summer. Not having access to see outside affects my energy and mental health. I'm making it a priority to get outside for 15 - 20 minutes each day. Okay, moving on. . . here are this week's Links and Loves.


Click here to view in full screen


I hope your weekend is enjoyable. I'm planning to spend time outdoors, read or listen to a podcast, go to a Farmer's Market and watch some football. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site