Links and Loves September 16, 2022

 


Happy Friday! Just like that, we are back in the swing of things for the 2022 - 2023 school year. Life is good and things feel more normal and less stressful than they have the past few years. I've been enjoying the warm temperatures in Wisconsin and I'm looking forward to fall and the change of seasons. 

It's Friday night football and NFL football season and I'm loving every minute of it. My son also is entering into fall baseball season and I'm thankful to have another year of college baseball to enjoy.
 
I hope your school year is starting strong and that you are finding time to enjoy the weather, sports and moments that make your days better.
 
🙌 It's great to be back! 🙌

Click here to view the Links and Loves larger in your browser




Comments

kphil said…
Already am converting my CNN 10 links from YouTube into SafeShare - this is AWESOME to get rid of the ads!

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site