Links and Loves - Friday, October 8, 2021

In the blink of an eye, the first week of October is already behind us! Are you feeling the stress of time moving too quickly? I saw this post on Twitter this week and I had to take a deep breath to consider  how quickly everything is moving.


This past week I worked with several of my colleagues to find ways to help with tech integration and work flow productivity. Here are a few ideas that I suggested. Perhaps one of these ideas will help you as well.


Page Marker Extension - Lets you write on top of almost any webpage and download to save the annotations.

Tab Resize - Split tabs to split your screen easily and then regroup the tabs back to one window when you're done.

Sir Links A Lot - quickly generate a URL for a Google Document (or slides, sheets, drawings etc.) to force a copy, share a preview, create a template or make a PDF.

Use the notes section in Canvas for tracking virtual students or other important data. 

And one of my colleagues, Michelle, shared with me an app that she has been using called Post-it® app shared by Tony Vincent on Instagram.


Are you looking for more educational people to follow on Instagram? I recommend Vicki Davis, Monica Burns, Steven Anderson, Jen Williams

I hope you have an amazing weekend and that the weather in your area is as beautiful and enjoyable as it is in Wisconsin. I'm off to visit my son in college and take in a tailgate and university football game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site