Links and Loves

Happy Spring Break! I hope your week is full of relaxation and rejuvenation!

I enjoyed watching this documentary over the past few weeks. It is really well done.

Have you heard the news? Wikispaces is going away. I’m not too disappointed. The last time I used Wikispaces was 2010.

I create A LOT of Google Presentations. This icon add on has quickly become one of my favorites.  You can choose any color you want and the icons are imported in your slides with a transparent background.



I am thinking of ordering this for our Innovation Lab. Students are always commenting on the poor lighting in our space. I think this could make a big difference.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curricular Connection
Extensity - Not just another extension!

Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list.
I highly recommend Extensity to anyone who uses a lot of extension and doesn’t want them to slow down their browser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site