Links and Loves


Happy halfway mark everyone!  Let the second semester begin!

Here is a presentation I put together on two incredible apps. Quizalize collects very helpful data on student results from a quiz and Padlet has many unknown features. Enjoy!



Remember my post about creating a smart home? Well here are some more possibilities to add to my wish list.



I’ve spent quite a bit of time this past week putting these tips to use.


I’m thinking about ordering this to fix all of the broken things I have lying around. From my broken charging cord for my phone to the missing tassel on my wallet. 4.3 out of 5 stars is a good rating in my opinion.

This week students in the Innovation Lab shared that these are the kinds of quizzes they like to take.

This looks like a helpful close reading checklist for our students. Downloadable and ready to use.


Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site