My Most Used and Favorite Apps



Pinterest - Seriously, I use this for so many different interests in my life. Healthy recipes that I want to try and healthy recipes that I have tried. Storytelling apps, Sphero, and a few of my favorite tech people: here and here.  I can always find some great inspiration to keep me busy in the Pinterest App.

Evernote - My days would not be as organized and put together without this app. It works seamlessly on all of my devices. Whether I'm saving content from the web or making my grocery list, this app is a life saver. The ability to record an audio note is awesome. And I love the Web Clipper Extension!

Audible - I have a 45 minute commute to and from work each day and I also travel a lot in the summer. Need I say more?
Here are a few of the books I've enjoyed over the past year:
Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins
Leaving Time - Jodi Picoult
A Long Walk to Water - Linda Sue Park
The Silent Sister - Diane Chamberlain
The Forgotten Girl - David Bell
I definitely read more for enjoyment than anything else.

WeatherBug - I live in Wisconsin. The weather is unpredictable and crazy. I've been caught in either rain, snow, hail or ice too many times to not be prepared!!! This is the first app I will open every morning on my iPhone.

My Fitness Pal - This is what I use to track my food diary and calories each meal of the day. I also record my weight daily on this app.  If I'm at the grocery store I can quickly scan the bar code on a product and see the nutritional label. I can also look up the nutrition for food at restaurants if I happen to be out to eat. If I were to exercise I could keep track of that also. :-)

Yelp - This app quickly helps me to find local businesses for shopping, gas, food, hotels and so much more. I can see reviews from others and also see if any of my friends have been to the businesses.  If you are doing any traveling, I highly recommend Yelp!

Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram Oh My!  - I have many friends and family and we like to stay in touch. Social media is my home away from home and I love spending time on each of these apps.

I dare not leave out Voxer for sending audio messages to my colleagues when I am not able to text, Pacer for tracking my steps each day, Google Play Music and Pandora for listening to my favorite songs and Google Photos for saving all of my pictures to the cloud.

I love discovering new apps too. Do you have a favorite app to share?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site