Google Docs new Research Tool



I just found out from Richard Byrne's awesome blog that Google Docs now has a feature where a person can do an Internet search while in Google Docs.  


Read Richard Byrne's article here.


This will be a very handy tool for students when they are writing a paper or creating a project.  Student can look for an image and drag it onto their page, or look up the meaning of a word.  Students can look for information on a topic all while in their Google Document.


I used the research tool to add a picture to a review that I'm making on the MacBook Air and I also used it to find prices from retail stores.  It was easy to do and very convenient!


I recommend trying the research tool for yourself.  Just click on Tools and research to open the research feature.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Stories with Twine

Red Light, Green Light - Chromebook Guidelines - And a Free Poster