Christmas Ecard Creation Sites



E-cards!!


Today I will share with you some E-card Creation Sites from Sam's Cool Tools for the Classroom, a blog that I follow.  Click here to see the blog post or click here to view the links shared on this site with a Stich.it. Man I love sharing sites with Stich.it!   

Take a look at some e-cards I created using a few of these sites:









I must really love sharing on this blog since I created a holiday sweater and included a photo of myself with this card.  You can thank me later!


Have fun sharing these sites with your students.



Bonus:  A collegue asked if I would share some sites other than just Christmas sites.  So here is one that came my way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Stories with Twine

Red Light, Green Light - Chromebook Guidelines - And a Free Poster