A Mind Map of Teacher Tools

I recently came across this Mind Map of tools for teachers and was quite happy to see that I knew pretty much every one of the tools listed here.  Check it out and see how many you are familiar with.   


Mind42.com is the site where this Mind Map of tools was created.  The neat thing about a Mind Map is that it can have all of the tabs put away for simplicity or the tabs can be expanded for more details.  Check out the pictures below to see what I mean.







If you see a green globe, this will take you to a link to the Internet.  An icon of a little page will give more informational text about a topic.  I think these mind maps are a great tool for outlining and organizing a huge amount of data.  I would like to create my own mind map, but I first have to decide on a topic, and at the moment I don't have an idea.


Older students would be able to create their own Mind Maps!  Here is what Mind42.com says about their site,

"Collaborative mind mapping in your browser. Isn't 42 the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything? Well, in this case it means FOR TWO and indicates the collaborative character of mind42. Manage all your ideas, whether alone, twosome or working together with the whole world - collaborative, browser-based and for free. "

I could see Middle or High School students collaboratively create a mind map.  In order to get an account for Mind42, you will need to sign up with a username, email and password.  Email verification is required.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase