Links and Loves


Happy Friday Everyone!
This has been quite a week.  Snow, shovel the snow, more snow, more shoveling, repeat. I’m so ready for spring break!  Are you going anywhere?


Poster My Wall is a site I looked into for a colleague who was searching for a site similar to Glogster. Unfortunately, Glogster costs money. Luckily, Poster My Wall does not.


If you are looking for inspiration for your classroom, check out Shake Up Learning by Kasey Bell. I used her template, Teach Like the Tonight Show, Internet Pop Quiz,  in a classroom this week.  I think it went over well!


I also used this, this and this in classrooms this week. Instructional technology is the best!
Source

After watching the Oscars last Sunday, I’m considering which of these I might want to watch this weekend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curricular Connection


Sketchboard lets you collaboratively sketch and diagram on an endless online whiteboard. Learn all about Sketchboard by clicking here.

Consider putting this on your weekend to do list:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase