Links and Loves


This week has been INCREDIBLE!  We are so blessed!


On my commute to work, I listened to this and this and this.  (Better PD, Modern Family and Flipping Science) #TryPod






To celebrate #InternationalWomen’sDay, I viewed this slideshow of girls from around the world going to school.




This site intrigues me.   Move over escape rooms or BreakoutEDU, check out Room Escape Maker!




I’m among some incredible educators for this Saturday’s, free SimpleK12, Google Training Webinars.   




Happy Friday and consider this inspiring message that I created with this Chrome extension.






--------------------------------------------------------------------

Curricular Connection

I have heard this tool referred to as the Swiss army knife of the GSuite!  
I recently showed a colleague how to add a Google Drawing to a Google Document by clicking on Insert and then Drawing. Google Drawing provides a blank canvas on which to add images, text. shapes, lines, etc. And the best part is, you can rearrange every object easily. Also, the Google Drawing can be resized in your Google Doc.  See some examples, by clicking here.

Enjoy your Friday and best wishes to the Oshkosh North Spartan's basketball team as they compete at state this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase