Google Docs new Research Tool



I just found out from Richard Byrne's awesome blog that Google Docs now has a feature where a person can do an Internet search while in Google Docs.  


Read Richard Byrne's article here.


This will be a very handy tool for students when they are writing a paper or creating a project.  Student can look for an image and drag it onto their page, or look up the meaning of a word.  Students can look for information on a topic all while in their Google Document.


I used the research tool to add a picture to a review that I'm making on the MacBook Air and I also used it to find prices from retail stores.  It was easy to do and very convenient!


I recommend trying the research tool for yourself.  Just click on Tools and research to open the research feature.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase