Easy Poster Maker

Poster Maker is a new site for making posters.  Here are some examples of posters from the gallery:




Aren't these great?  The Poster Maker allows a person to bring in their own pictures.  Add borders, text, titles, backgrounds, and shapes.  When you have finished making the poster you can have it emailed to you.  I am surprised to find that when I tried to email my poster I created to myself, it never came through.  I'm guessing it went right into Quarantine Summary.  :( 

(I see a post coming about how to screen capture your poster tomorrow!)


Here is the poster I created for National Bully Prevention Month (October)


Another great thing about Poster Maker is that in the gallery there are posters to view for bulletin board ideas. 


The more I played around with Poster Maker, the more impressed I was.  I foresee that our students will soon have an account to Poster Maker and will be using this tool for class projects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase