Internet Resources

When I am looking to create a new Smart Notebook lesson, I often rely on the Internet to guide me.    Check out these great sites that I often use:

A Wiki by djainslietech  Click the links on the left side


 Scholastic Smart Board Resources





Smart Exchange - Find Lesson Plans for Your SMART Board and Connect with Teachers



The Whiteboard Blog -This blog covers guides and IWB files.




A Smart Board Livebinder




 Smart Notebook Express   - allows a person to work with Notebook 10 files without having the software on their computer.  You can upload Smart Notebook files, save them, share them and even create them on any computer.



I hope you find these resources useful in creating your own Notebook 10 lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase