A Random Collection of Resources and Interactives

Here are a few random finds from my Feedly this week.

Punctuation Campground is an interactive for students to practice adding punctuation.  Students can get hints and check their answers.  I like that the sentences get progressively more difficult.

Exit ticket is a site for providing real time feedback to students and teachers throughout or after a lesson.  Here is an introductory video:




Scholastic has a nice collection of graphic organizers.
Finland has been know to have a very different and successful model of education.  Here are three videos showing a peek into Finland schools.  I find it refreshing to see that teachers are required to have a masters degree and are given the freedom to teach the way they feel is going to benefit the students.  I am a bit envious of the fact that the atmosphere is so relaxed and casual in the schools.  


I can't wait to see what this week's Feedly brings.  I always enjoy my time spent reading posts from others. Have a great week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site