Tutorial - Create a Google Site for Literacy


Recently I shared with our staff a Google Site that I created for our literacy class.  The site incorporates screen captures from the book that we were reading and a Google Form.  The end result looks somewhat like the format that the new Smarter Balanced Assessment test will have.

The staff showed interest in learning how I created this site, so I have created a video tutorial showing what I did. Look below the video for the video content if you would like to watch a certain portion of the video.



Video Content
0:00 Introduction and sample
0:50 Create a Google Site
1:13 Select a theme for the Google Site
1:30 Change the Logo or Header
2:34 Create pages
3:18 Screen Captures using Snipping Tool (Windows 7 or later)
4:32 Insert the screen captures
5:40 Insert a Google Form


Click here to view a video tutorial on How to Create a Google Form

Thank you for watching my video.  I hope you consider creating your own Google Site for Literacy.  Let me know if you have any questions.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Stories with Twine

Red Light, Green Light - Chromebook Guidelines - And a Free Poster