My SMART Board Presentation


Today I am sharing some of the SMART Board Tutorials that I created for my session at the Ripon Summer Tech Academy.  While the majority of my session covered the new features in SMART Notebook 11, I also presented on some of the tried and true techniques my students love to participate in. 

I put these techniques in the form of video tutorials.  My goal was to help teachers have a quick way to reference some of the different techniques that I use to create pages for my SMART board lessons.

Click and Reveal



Erase and Reveal



Text Splitter


Hidden Answers



Google Form



I hope you are able to use these videos to make some great interactive activities for your students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Vote for Your Favorite Bookmarking Site