Project Showcase

For a while now I've been wanting to put our classroom projects and tools that we've used in our classroom into one place.  So I created a Project Showcase on Scoop.it to do just that!  This showcase does not include any professional tools.  I have only included what the students have used.

Take a look:




Click here to visit my Project Showcase Scoop.it page.


I also have a Scoop.it for sharing technology resources that includes many resources I come across each day on the web. 





and a Scoop.it for sharing Friday Fun which are sites I share with my students to improve creativity and critical thinking skills.


I just love using Scoop.it for bookmarking, but even more for finding what others are using and bookmarking.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase