Really Easy Collage Maker

Photovisi offers a collage maker that is super easy and fun.  It is hosted by Facebook, but you do not need to be on Facebook to use it.  I made the collage below in about 2 minutes. I could choose the layout, move my pictures around and even add text.  When I had finished it asked if I wanted to share my collage on Facebook.  I just clicked the X to close the window and then I downloaded the picture right onto my computer.  I think this would be a lot of fun for students to make collages about a project they did or on a content area topic.  The best part about Photovisi is that there is no log in or registration needed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interactive Stories with Twine

Red Light, Green Light - Chromebook Guidelines - And a Free Poster