Do You Need a Pick Me Up?

A Few New Favorites Things that are Making My Day

It's often the little things that keep me going on a positive vibe throughout my day. Today I'm going to share a few things that I've discovered lately that help to make my day inspiring and also give me just the pick me up that I sometimes need.

Momentum - This is an extension that will replace your new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring a todo list, the weather, an inspirational quote and a beautiful picture from somewhere in the world.  Here are two screen captures of my Momentum from today:



Elle Luna - If you're anything like me, you often have ideas swimming around in your brain. Sometimes I wish I could make those ideas a reality or simply stop whatever I'm doing and follow my heart to dedicate my time to these ideas.
Elle Luna is an artist and self starter who delivered the Keynote at the Alt Summit this past winter. If you have an hour, or even if you don't, please watch this video of Elle's keynote. It will change the way you think about ideas and what you do with them. At least it did for me.

Alt Winter 2016 Closing Keynote with Elle Luna from ALT Summit on Vimeo.

Pocket - This used to be called "Read it Later". This extension and website lets me save things I come across while on the Internet. My day is so much nicer when I can open the app on my phone and view the items I've saved while sitting at an appointment or waiting for a meeting to happen. Remember, it's the little things that can make my day inspiring and purposeful.
Check out this person's view of Pocket:

Can you share something that makes your day a bit brighter or more inspirational?  I'd love to hear about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase