Here are some of the features:
1. Choose a video from YouTube, Vimeo or Teacher Tube.
2. Add multiple choice questions during the video and then choose which answer is correct.
3. Get accounts for your students. (eduCanon can help set up accounts if you don't want to have to do it or have students to it)
4. Assign the video to your classes.
5. Students get instant feedback when they answer a question.
6. eduCanon won't let students fast forward during a video to ensure that they watch the whole thing.
7. Teachers can see student performance.
Here is a short introductory video:
And here is a video I made questions for using eduCanon about Martin Luther King Jr.
Teachers can share their interactive video lessons with other teachers and through social media. eduCanon works on an iPad and on all browsers. Click here for FAQ.
My first impression of eduCanon is very, very good. I created my first interactive video in just minutes. I hope you give this great site a try! I'm going to try it in our classroom this week.