All I Want For Christmas

This year my Christmas wish list isn't very big.  I had told my students back in November that all I wanted for Christmas was Google Glass.  Well, that wish came true just a few weeks ago and I'm as happy as can be.  Glass is truly an amazing technology.
But. . . . 

Let's take a look at a few other great gadgets that could have made my list this year:

#1 Pencil - Read this blog post or watch the video below.




#2 X-Mini II Portable Speaker - My speakers are ancient and have very poor quality.

#3 Scratch #2, I'd rather have this one!

#4 HP Chromebook 14 - My son has one for High School and I'm really liking what I see!  

#5 Fitbit Aria Fitness Band - this neat wrist band can track my fitness exercise, sleep and weight loss goal.  And it can pair with my iPhone and the Fitbit app.


Here is a short video suggesting some helpful apps for Christmas Shopping:


Even though these gadgets are on my wish list, I'm thankful for all of the great technology gadgets that I already have.  Do you have something special on your wish list this year?

Here is a little gift from me to you and your students:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase