Meograph Worked Great!

Meograph is a Web 2.0 tool for creating a four dimensional presentation.  I wrote about it once before here.  I've been waiting for just the right opportunity to Meograph, and this past week we did.  

My students read about immigration in the United States.  The text covered immigration from the 1800s to the present.  It also describes a variety of counties that immigrated to the U.S., the reasons why they immigrated, and where the different groups settled.

To show understanding of the text, I had the students create a presentation using the Web 2.0 tool called Meograph.  It is free and we signed up with just an email and password.  

Meograph creates a timeline based presentation with the integration of Google Maps, images, text, dates, and narration.  It was the perfect match to show what students had learned.

Here is an example of a Meograph created by one of my students:



No question about it!  This student really absorbed the text and was able to show his knowledge through this presentation.

I highly recommend using Meograph with your students.  My students gave Meograph a thumbs up and said they would use this tool again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase