I'll Be Seeing You At Rap!

I have been asked to present at RAP (Ripon Academy for Professional Development) this Thursday.  The topic I am going to present on is using Social Networking for Gathering Educational Resources.

This should be a useful RAP session.  I live, eat, and breath Social Networking so I am very excited to share what I know!

Here are some examples of different Social Networks and my search results for Election Resources:

Pinterest - Election Resources




From this one search I found 4 resources very quickly.


Using Social Networks to gather resources can be very beneficial!  I hope to see you at RAP so I can show you how!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase