A Bit About This Blog


A while back I saw a post on another blog that revealed some informational facts about the blog, so I thought it might be interesting (and therapeutic) to write a similar post.


  • A lot of people ask me when I find the time to blog.  I write most of my posts on Saturday and Sunday mornings between 5am and 8am.  I am a terrible sleeper and will often go onto my computer during the night, so it is not unheard of for me to write a post at 2:30 am!

  • How long does it take?  It takes between 2 and 3 hours to write my posts for the week.  Part of this is finding sites to share.

  • Where do I find the things I share?  I currently follow 164 blogs through my Google Reader, which equals over 1000 blog posts per week.  I check my Google Reader every day and sometimes I have to click on "Mark all as Read" just to get through everything.

  • How many posts have I written?  To date I have written over 200 posts.   

  • Why do I do it?  I have no other answer other than I love to share what I find and my goal is to have all students receive a technology rich education.

  • Lastly, what do I think about my blog?  Secretly, I often wish I had more followers, I currently have 12.  Truthfully I often wonder what I should do to make my blog better than it is.  Honestly, I remind myself that my goal is to share technology, and any other statistics shouldn't be a factor.
Thank you to all of my followers and to those who read my blog on a daily basis.  I really do appreciate your feedback and comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase