Glogster Edu

Have you heard of Glogster Edu?


"Glogster EDU is a Web 2.0 platform that allows you to easily upload photos, videos, text, audio and more to create interactive online posters."



Unlike Glogster.com, which is for individuals, Glogster Edu is for creating a teacher account and allows a person to have student accounts.  Glogster.com is free, and Glogster Edu costs money.
Click here for more information about subscriptions.



At the beginning of the year I signed up for the trial version of Glogster Edu.  My students created 2 glogs during this free trial and they loved it!


When the free trial ran out I decided to go ahead and purchase a 1 year subscription to Glogster Edu.  I'm going to attempt to use this tool as much as possible. 

This week in reading my group will be creating Glogs in Glogster to show all that they learn while reading a non-fiction literacy piece. I will share some of our Glogs in a future post to show you how the students did.


In the meantime, here is a Glog one of my students created earlier in the year on the Chinese Culture.  (We had read about having common ground with cultures from around the world.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase