Christmas Ecard Creation Sites



E-cards!!


Today I will share with you some E-card Creation Sites from Sam's Cool Tools for the Classroom, a blog that I follow.  Click here to see the blog post or click here to view the links shared on this site with a Stich.it. Man I love sharing sites with Stich.it!   

Take a look at some e-cards I created using a few of these sites:









I must really love sharing on this blog since I created a holiday sweater and included a photo of myself with this card.  You can thank me later!


Have fun sharing these sites with your students.



Bonus:  A collegue asked if I would share some sites other than just Christmas sites.  So here is one that came my way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concrete Poetry Sites - This Is So Much Fun!

Buncee Can Be Used in Many Ways - Presentations, Blended Learning or a Student Showcase